Zootennis


Schedule a training visit to the prestigious Junior Tennis Champions Center in College Park, MD by clicking on the banner above

Friday, August 14, 2015

My Kalamazoo 18s Recap, Slideshow

My recap of the memorable Kalamazoo 18s final Sunday is now available at the Tennis Recruiting Network. I've seen many tense and dramatic matches in junior tennis over the years, but given the circumstances--the big crowd, the players' friendship, the physical and emotional twists and turns in the match, and the US Open main draw wild card on the line--none have risen to that level.

I still have videos to process from the finals, in addition to the ones I posted on Sunday, and I've captured a couple of amazing points, so check back for those tomorrow. Videos of the 16s are also forthcoming.



This album can be viewed on mobile devices here.

0 comments: